Bianchi Chronograph Black
To mark the 40th anniversary of Felice Gimondi’s world championship victory, Bianchi has launched a new collection of stylish sports watches.
The ‘Barcelona 1973’ Bianchi Timepieces are to be sold in ‘precious and irresistible’ cycling bottles ‘ (it says here) with ‘refined design and ergonomic shape’.
The contemporary-styled watches, for both men and women, are water resistant to 100m and are available in black, white and, of course, Bianchi’s signature ‘celeste’.
Bianchi’s iconic eagle features on both the stainless steel bidons and on the back of the watches.
- Cases: 43 mm; polished/satin-finished stainless steel with unidirectional rotating bezel; decorated stainless steel screwed-in caseback; scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Movement: Swiss-made quartz, ETA F05.111
- Functions: Date window at 3 o’clock
- Bracelet: Silicon rubber with solid steel pin buckle
- Warranty: 2 years worldwide
- Water-resistance: 100 meters (10 ATM / 330 feet)